Listing ID : 426372
Posted on January 3, 2024 2
The winery breaks the cultural norms around wine and winemaking. Inspired by the casual everyday celebrations that foster connection, the wines are meant to be enjoyed by everyone. The owners/founders, women of color, follow their customers’ guidance when building their brand and partnered with a world class winemaker in Napa Valley to achieve varietals that are not only special but approachable.
– 5x revenue growth in both 2022 and 2023. Will hit $500K in 2023
– In 400+ retail outlets and growing, opening in Big Retail in Q1 2024
– Simple ingredients w/ a focus on low sugar, gluten free and vegetarian ingredients
– 4 Varietals that are accessible and affordable, made in Napa, CA
– 750ml bottles as well as 100% compostable single serve in 2024
– Marketing aimed at women who control 85% of household purchases
Confidentiality is a concern for the Seller as he seeks just the right buyer, and so the location information provided in the ad is that of the broker, and not of the Business. Business location and name will be shared once a qualified Buyer prospect is vetted.
NDA required to receive comprehensive Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) crafted by ProNova Partners. Detailed Information
Listings You May Also Like
Brighton, Boston, MA, USA
Quality and healthy snack distribution business with territory in MA, NH, and RI. Flexible and simple business model with current cash flow from exist
The Small Arms Manufacturing Company (SAM) offers a wide range of high-quality firearms and related products with a primary mission of delivering top-