Listing ID : 425652
Posted on December 12, 2023 4
- Operating Adult-Use State Cultivation and Processing Facility available for sale, with two (2) Class C Cultivation licenses and a Processing License.
- The building features 5,836 SF of flowering canopy, 1,472 SF of vegetative canopy, and 676 SF of mother canopy. Three flower rooms fitted with Thrive Apex 300-watt LEDs, two flower rooms with Hydrofarm 1000-watt double-ended HPS, and one flower room with Fluence Viper 630-watt LEDs.
- Currently producing 250 pounds of premium cannabis monthly, sold in roughly 70+ retail locations across Michigan.
- A state-of-the-art facility with fully automated irrigation and dosing systems. A combination of Pipp racking system and rolling flood tables. Dehumidifiers and Humidifiers in dry rooms for optimal drying/curing. Environmental control by Trane Synchrony.
- Equipped with a C1D1 room, extraction equipment, and a commercial kitchen.
- This opportunity includes the rights to produce and sell “Ryba’s Roots” Cannabis Infused Confections. A partnership between Classic Roots Farm, and Ryba’s Fudge Shop, a famous Mackinac Island fudge company In Northern Michigan.
- An exceptional staff that would like to stay on provides this opportunity with immediate operational support and cash flow.
- A neighboring transportation company allows for low transport fees when distributing product throughout Michigan.
- Opportunity to purchase the adjacent property for expansion that is 33,129 SF and sits on 2.47 acres.
- In addition, opportunity to purchase the operational Classic Roots Farm retail store in Owosso, MI. More information can be provided upon inquiries.
Listings You May Also Like
Brighton, Boston, MA, USA
Quality and healthy snack distribution business with territory in MA, NH, and RI. Flexible and simple business model with current cash flow from exist
The Small Arms Manufacturing Company (SAM) offers a wide range of high-quality firearms and related products with a primary mission of delivering top-