Listing ID : 425176
Posted on December 8, 2023 3
Excellent opportunity to acquire a Cultivation, Manufacturing and Processing business in Ingham County, Michigan (Population +284k). The licenses sit on a three-parcel property, 2 of which have approvals and the 3rd is considered wetlands which can be remediated. The property was purchased in 2018 and has convenient street access in and out, also includes city water and sewer, electric power within fifty (50) feet, and natural gas with a possibility to add a well to the property. Along with all previous plans, approvals, and relationship with the Local Village of Webberville, and Ingham County, representing a greater value! The current owner has excellent relationships with the Mayor and Town Board, as well as the Village Planning Office. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to enter the cannabis industry or for someone that is looking to expand their footprint in Michigan.
- Space: 3 Parcel Property
- 2 Of which have approvals
- 3rd Is considered wetlands (Which can be remediated)
- Property was purchased in 2018
- Lists of assets included:
- All previous plans
- Relationship with Local Village of Webberville & Ingham County
- Status: Non operating, Nearly Turnkey
- License: Cultivation, Manufacturing, Processing
- No debts or liabilities on the license!
- Current owner has excellent relationships with the Mayor and Town Board, as well as the Village Planning Office!
- Cultivation: Grow Cannabis
- Processor License: Authorizes purchase of marihuana only from a grower and sale of marihuana-infused products or marihuana only to a provisioning center or another processor.
Asking Price: $499,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Elijah Simkins, MI LIC #P83975
Yesenia Jimenez, DRE CA LIC# 02073168
If you have any questions call Gordon (858) 220-2185 or Yesenia (858) 633-3013
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
National Affiliate Listings
All listings included in this section are represented by locally licensed real estate brokers where necessary. This listing is represented by a Local Broker via the Green Life Business Group National Affiliate Program.
Listings You May Also Like
Brighton, Boston, MA, USA
Quality and healthy snack distribution business with territory in MA, NH, and RI. Flexible and simple business model with current cash flow from exist
The Small Arms Manufacturing Company (SAM) offers a wide range of high-quality firearms and related products with a primary mission of delivering top-