199 Businesses Found Location: N/A Category: N/A
ROPER'S INDEX (some facts about North Channel Kilts)
- Oldest, and newest date for all sales and rental data: 9 Apr 1999 to yesterday
- Average amount a customer spends per item when buying: $199
- Average amount a customer spends per person when renting: $125
- Percentage of North Channel's sales customers from Seattle: 22%
- Percentage of rental customers from Seattle: 20%
- Percentage of rental customers from Washington: 52%
- State which represents the largest percentage of sales outside Washington: Colorado, 8%
North Channel's e-commerce site began selling in January 2007, and the company immediately hired specialists from two of the world's best interactive service agencies, Razorfish and Zaaz, to redesign the site for version 2.0. The completed wireframes and design comps for a new site are ready to be built, including a "Tartan Finder" that allows visitors to discover and learn about their family tartan and its history, which would be an industry first.
As part of the initiative to sell the company, we're moving to press with a professionally written and designed 40+ page prospectus that describes the company's history and includes details and analysis of financial data, operations, kiltmaking, tartans, a profile of the customer, the Web site, festivals, manufacturing, advertising and support. Please email us at [email protected] for a copy.